Friday 28 September 2018

sport

Sport is important to me. You need sport to stay fit.
Fun fact sport requires you to move your body and it’s a
common known fact that exercise is good for your health.


Sport is important because it is good exercise
Sprinting jogging and running helps me to be healthier.
Sport helps you build friendships and learn how to work in a team.
Exercise makes you feel good and be social.


Another reason is sport helps me learn so I am going to do it
twice a day for at least twenty minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lily, its Breeze again if you cant remember what school I go to, I go to Red Hill school. I like your post on sports because I really like playing sports as well. Probably could you tell us what sports you like the most.I really like touch, netball and basketball. Thank you for posting. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora my name is Mariah from Red Hill School,I really like your post
    about sport .I really like playing sport my favourite sport is basketball
    and touch and softball. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora my name is Lily I like netball thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.